Stomach cancer symptoms – five signs you could be suffering with the disease
Stomach cancer symptoms – five signs you could be suffering with the disease The organ helps to digest food and can expand to hold around one litre of food, experts suggest. Stomach cancer is more common among men and those who are over the age of 55. It...
Flu jab obsolete? New human trial for skin patch with dissolvable microneedles
Flu jab obsolete? New human trial for skin patch with dissolvable microneedles GETTY/SWNS The flu jab could be consigned to history...
Pain during sex and constipation? YOU could be suffering pelvic floor dysfunction
Pain during sex and constipation? YOU could be suffering pelvic floor dysfunction The pelvic floor muscles surround all the organs...
UK heatwave warning: Too much sun exposure can cause BLINDNESS
UK heatwave warning: Too much sun exposure can cause BLINDNESS Opticians are urging British people to beware the harmful effects...
What is listeria? Sainsbury's recalls sandwich fillers over food poisoning bug
What is listeria? Sainsbury’s recalls sandwich fillers over food poisoning bug It can cause the infection listeriosis, which can trigger...
Rheumatoid arthritis: It boosts risk of painful condition sometimes triggered by GARDENING
Rheumatoid arthritis: It boosts risk of painful condition sometimes triggered by GARDENING Along with gout and blood or kidney diseases,...
Morning after pill – high street store now offers contraception for 'HALF' the price
Morning after pill – high street store now offers contraception for ‘HALF’ the price The high street retailer is the...
REVEALED: The SHOCK number of children who don't know milk comes from cows
REVEALED: The SHOCK number of children who don’t know milk comes from cows And almost two fifths of four year...
What is a miscarriage? Symptoms, causes and what happens after the loss of a pregnancy
What is a miscarriage? Symptoms, causes and what happens after the loss of a pregnancy Miscarriages are defined as a...
Prostate cancer treatment is UK first – how frozen needles could DESTROY disease
Prostate cancer treatment is UK first – how frozen needles could DESTROY disease Prostate cancer patients who have the treatment...
Should you pop a blister? Podiatrist claims you SHOULD and this is how to do it
Should you pop a blister? Podiatrist claims you SHOULD and this is how to do it Hot weather usually brings...
Heart disease – THIS persistent feeling could have major impact on YOUR life expectancy
Heart disease – THIS persistent feeling could have major impact on YOUR life expectancy Researchers looked at the association between...
High blood pressure symptoms: Seven signs of severe hypertension
High blood pressure symptoms: Seven signs of severe hypertension If high blood pressure remains untreated it can lead to heart...
Brain AND brawn? Muscle strength in upper body could protect your ageing BRAIN
Brain AND brawn? Muscle strength in upper body could protect your ageing BRAIN Experts in Finland have analysed the link...
Do YOU have Lynch syndrome? Genetic condition is common cause of killer bowel cancer
Do YOU have Lynch syndrome? Genetic condition is common cause of killer bowel cancer People with Lynch syndrome have an...
SUNBURN WARNING: Fifth of parents are leaving it TOO LATE to apply suncream on their kids
SUNBURN WARNING: Fifth of parents are leaving it TOO LATE to apply suncream on their kids Many mums and dads...
Your JOB could increasing cancer risk: Working THESE hours could stop cell repairing
Your JOB could increasing cancer risk: Working THESE hours could stop cell repairing Suppression of the hormone melatonin, which regulates...
New way to BEAT Diabetes: Single operation could cure Type 2 disease, says UK doctors
New way to BEAT Diabetes: Single operation could cure Type 2 disease, says UK doctors The procedure – using a...
Heart disease symptoms: Doing THIS every day could prevent clogged arteries
Heart disease symptoms: Doing THIS every day could prevent clogged arteries Arteries are essential for carrying oxygen-rich blood to your...
Osteoarthritis of the knee: THIS gender is more likely to suffer from the joint condition
Osteoarthritis of the knee: THIS gender is more likely to suffer from the joint condition Over a lifetime knees have...
Menopause: Diet rich in vegetable proteins from grains, soya, nuts may prolong fertility
Menopause: Diet rich in vegetable proteins from grains, soya, nuts may prolong fertility Eating three to four servings of enriched...
Do you live in a noisy town? You could be at greater risk of a heart attack
Do you live in a noisy town? You could be at greater risk of a heart attack Loud sounds on...
- South Carolina mom gives birth to 14-pound baby June 28, 2017Two parents in South Carolina were expecting their third child to be big, but they were shocked when their new baby boy weighed a whopping 14 pounds.
- How could you have severe constipation from birth? June 27, 2017Imagine cooking and enjoying food every day but never getting full relief from it later on.Manny Alvarez
- Woman left brain dead after being attacked by dogs while gardening June 27, 2017A Montana woman is brain dead after she was attacked by two dogs while gardening at a property she owned.
- Man bitten by rattlesnake receives 80 doses of antivenom June 27, 2017A Texas man was released from the hospital a week after he was bitten by a poisonous rattlesnake in his backyard.
- 5 children sickened by chlorine gas in indoor pool, Florida officials say June 27, 2017Five children in Florida were sickened Monday night after being exposed to chlorine gas during a swimming session at an indoor pool, fire officials said.
- 6 foods to eat (and avoid) if you want to get pregnant June 27, 2017There's no magic formula, but these nutrient-dense fertility-fueling foods could help!Allison Young
- Got bunions? When teens should seek treatment June 27, 2017Although not on purpose, people have a habit of taking for granted certain activities that they can do every day.Manny Alvarez
- Cancer returns in toddler who overcame disease with identical twin as infant June 27, 2017A Minnesota family who saw their identical twin daughters overcome acute myeloid leukemia (AML) as infants were devastated to learn in February that an incurable form of the disease had returned in one sister, leaving them scrambling to find a miracle cure.
- 2 new plague cases confirmed in New Mexico June 27, 2017Two new cases of the human plague have been confirmed in Sante Fe County, New Mexico, according to health officials.Ray Bogan
- Families blame '13 Reasons Why' for 2 teens' suicides June 27, 2017The grieving families of two California teens who committed suicide in April just days after watching Netflix’s “13 Reasons Why” said the show acted as a trigger for their daughters.
- Make-up artist offers free makeovers to cancer patients June 27, 2017Make-up artist Natalie Crawford wants to help others after she lost her breasts, ovaries and hair.
- What happens when you're sleep deprived? June 26, 2017A new study is looking at the impact of sleep on your brain power.
- NHS hernia mesh felt like 'scratching from inside' June 26, 2017Surgeons have warned the repair technique is leaving many patients in chronic pain.
- How Syrian refugees battle against cancer June 25, 2017Ammash, 4, has leukaemia and the funds for his treatment are running out.
- Midge Ure and Tony Hadley back Kenny Thomas daughter appeal June 24, 2017Stars including Midge Ure, Kim Wilde and Tony Hadley supported singer Kenny Thomas' appeal.
- Kid, 4, steals show during sickle cell Derbyshire chat June 23, 2017Gabriel, 4, gets distracted on set during a Victoria Derbyshire discussion on sickle cell disease.
- Meet the designer making clothes for diabetic women June 23, 2017Natalie Balmain has type 1 diabetes and says the clothes she has designed will help women manage the condition.
- Pioneering proton beam therapy for 10-year-old girl June 22, 2017Amelia Brome from Lancashire was diagnosed with cancer in January 2017.
- 'You never think your baby is going to die' June 21, 2017Kym Field's son died hours after birth due to a failure by medical staff to monitor his heart rate.
- The man on a prosthetic hand mission June 20, 2017Nigel Ackland lost his arm in a factory accident in the UK, but now has one of the most sophisticated prosthetics in the world.
- 'I was in their shoes - now I'm better' June 20, 2017Lucy, 19, overcame an eating disorder and now helps others with the condition.
- Transgender woman's selfies document transition June 18, 2017Christine Beynon came out as female in her mid-60s.
- How to keep your baby safe in hot weather June 16, 2017A heatwave is on its way and there's more to it than ice lollies, paddling pools and parasols.
- Warning over protein supplements use June 13, 2017Bodybuilders and fitness fanatics could be taking too many, according to dietitians.
- Jade takes a stand against her body dysmorphic disorder June 13, 2017Jade, 21 from Liverpool suffers with body dysmorphic disorder - but she decided to take a stand against her condition.
- Can a mile a day improve your health? June 13, 2017Come rain or shine these pupils from Lancashire run a daily mile, and doctors say it's making a difference to their school work and health.
- NHS ransomware cyber-security hero: I was panicking June 12, 2017The cyber-security expert who defeated the Wannacry attack briefly feared he had helped it spread.
- The Life Ball AIDS charity event held in Vienna June 11, 2017"Recognize the Danger" was the opening message at a star studded event in Vienna to raise money for AIDS charities.
- Charlie Gard parents 'inconsolable' June 8, 2017The Supreme Court rejects an appeal over plans to take the sick baby to the US for treatment.
- General Election 2017: 'My experience as a blind voter' June 5, 2017Everyone is entitled to keep their vote secret, but in practice blind BBC journalist Salim Patel is worried someone might get a sneak peak.