Explore the world - live!
Trump ‘set to slap trade sanctions on China after Beijing fails to deal with North Korea’
Trump ‘set to slap trade sanctions on China after Beijing fails to deal with North Korea’ The White House has repeatedly requested that China exert more economic and diplomatic pressure on Kim Jong-un’s regime and the US President is thought to be looking at a range...
Assad visits Russia air base after being put 'on notice' by US over chemical weapons fears
Assad visits Russia air base after being put ‘on notice’ by US over chemical weapons fears Footage circulated on the...
Turkish troops amass on Syrian border ‘returning fire on Kurdish forces who attacked them’
Turkish troops amass on Syrian border ‘returning fire on Kurdish forces who attacked them’ It is not known if...
North Korea 'developing HYDROGEN BOMB capable of causing blast as hot as the Sun'
North Korea ‘developing HYDROGEN BOMB capable of causing blast as hot as the Sun’ Speaking at Stanford University, Professor Siegfried...
Angela Merkel claims a ‘sense of humour’ is key to her success as German chancellor
Angela Merkel claims a ‘sense of humour’ is key to her success as German chancellor Ms Merkel, who has been...
FIGHT FOR RAQQA: Fearless Kurdish female sniper LAUGHS as ISIS bullet just misses her head
FIGHT FOR RAQQA: Fearless Kurdish female sniper LAUGHS as ISIS bullet just misses her head In footage revealed through Twitter,...
Fury as nuclear power plant holds sexy bikini contest to pick new female intern
Fury as nuclear power plant holds sexy bikini contest to pick new female intern The Temelin Power Station, in the...
Cyberattack hits Ukraine, Europe, U.S.; hackers use suspected ransomware similar to “WannaCry” malware
PARIS — A new and highly virulent outbreak of malicious data-scrambling software appears to be causing mass disruption across Europe,...
University of Texas on LOCKDOWN: College campus evacuated after bomb threat
University of Texas on LOCKDOWN: College campus evacuated after bomb threat Police officers placed the UTD campus on lockdown after...
Army base on lockdown – soldiers told ‘run, hide, fight’ amid fears of shooter
Army base on lockdown – soldiers told ‘run, hide, fight’ amid fears of shooter A spokesman for the base told...
The most brutal ISIS torture yet – sex slave says she was tricked into eating her own BABY
The most brutal ISIS torture yet – sex slave says she was tricked into eating her own BABY The woman,...
‘Activity’ seen at Syrian base where chemical attack originated, defense officials say
The Pentagon is seeing new activity “associated with chemical weapons” at a Syrian aircraft hangar where a previous chemical attack...
Teenager plunged to her death in bungee jump horror due to instructor’s ‘very bad English’
Teenager plunged to her death in bungee jump horror due to instructor’s ‘very bad English’ Vera Mol died instantly after...
What is the Trump travel ban? What does the Supreme Court Ruling mean?
What is the Trump travel ban? What does the Supreme Court Ruling mean? America’s highest court yesterday lifted the...
Horrifying CCTV shows man smash little girl's head with paving slab
Horrifying CCTV shows man smash little girl’s head with paving slab In the horrifying footage a man, clad in dark...
Teen screams for life, dangling from theme park ride, but is saved in dramatic fashion
Teen screams for life, dangling from theme park ride, but is saved in dramatic fashion THIS is the shocking moment...
'Pay a heavy price' US threatens Assad after discovering suspected chemical attack plot
‘Pay a heavy price’ US threatens Assad after discovering suspected chemical attack plot The White House also said it had...
ECB WARNING: EU on BRINK of being ripped apart as Greece, Spain, Portugal inequality grows
ECB WARNING: EU on BRINK of being ripped apart as Greece, Spain, Portugal inequality grows European Central Bank President Mario...
‘Seek shelter!’ Japan prepares for North Korean nuclear strike with nationwide TV warning
‘Seek shelter!’ Japan prepares for North Korean nuclear strike with nationwide TV warning The 30-second announcement beckons citizens to...
Syria could be planning chemical attack, White House says
The regime of Syrian President Bashar Assad could be planning a new chemical attack, the White House warned on Monday....
Donald Trump calls on India to help combat 'grave threat' from North Korea
Donald Trump calls on India to help combat ‘grave threat’ from North Korea The US President also revealed that India...
US official vows Russia & Iran ‘are responsible’ if Assad launches chemical weapons attack
US official vows Russia & Iran ‘are responsible’ if Assad launches chemical weapons attack Nikki Haley said on Twitter: “Any...
- Millions in Nepal vote in second phase of local elections June 28, 2017Millions of people in Nepal are voting in the second phase of local elections to choose municipal and village councils despite threats from ethnic groups that oppose the polls.
- Turkey says it returns fire after attack by Syrian Kurds June 28, 2017Turkey's military says it has returned fire after a cross-border attack by Syrian Kurdish forces.
- Rising violence takes huge psychological toll in Rio favelas June 28, 2017Almir Arruda rode his bicycle quickly across the City of God slum in Rio de Janeiro when he heard there was shootout between drug traffickers and police near his 4-year-old daughter's preschool.YESICA FISCH and LEO CORREA
- Venezuela: Helicopter strafes court in 'terrorist attack' June 28, 2017A stolen police helicopter fired on Venezuela's Supreme Court and Interior Ministry in what President Nicolas Maduro said was a thwarted "terrorist attack" aimed at ousting him from power.JOSHUA GOODMAN
- China's navy puts latest-generation destroyer in the water June 28, 2017China's increasingly powerful navy has launched its most advanced domestically-produced destroyer at a time of rising competition with other naval powers such as the United States, Japan and India.CHRISTOPHER BODEEN
- Maduro says helicopter fired on Venezuela's Supreme Court June 28, 2017President Nicolas Maduro says a helicopter fired on Venezuela's Supreme Court in a confusing incident that he claimed was part of a conspiracy to destabilize his socialist government.JOSHUA GOODMAN
- TOUR 2017: A look at the Tour de France main contenders June 28, 2017Some riders to watch at the Tour de France, which starts on Saturday in Duesseldorf, Germany: ___ CHRIS FROOME Age: 32 The defending champion in France, Froome is looking for a fourth overall victory and to become the first man since Miguel Indurain to win at least three straight titles.SAMUEL PETREQUIN
- Iran accuses to US of 'brazen plan' to change its government, violating UN charter June 28, 2017Iran is accusing U.S. Secretary of State Rex Tillerson of "a brazen interventionist plan" to change the current government that violates international law and the U.N. Charter.
- Author describes how US missed chance to get ISIS leader Baghdadi June 28, 2017A former member of a secret U.S. special operations task force described to Fox News Tuesday how close American forces came to killing ISIS leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi in December 2011.
- The Latest: Venezuela minister says chopper fired 15 shots June 28, 2017The Latest on a helicopter attack on Venezuela's Supreme Court.
- Helicopter circles Caracas before gunshots and bang June 28, 2017An apparent gun and grenade attack from a helicopter is condemned as a "terrorist" act by President Maduro.
- Luftwaffe ace flies in Spitfire June 28, 2017German pilot Hugo Broch took to the skies over Kent to achieve a long-held ambition.
- Indianapolis 500: Racing into the history books June 27, 2017Janet Guthrie speaks to Witness about her pioneering racing career
- Reporter vents fury at White House over 'fake news' claims June 27, 2017A reporter had strong words for Sarah Huckabee Sanders over her criticism of "fake news".
- US policeman in hot pursuit of own car June 27, 2017A police officer in Ohio had to chase his own patrol car after it began rolling away during a traffic stop.
- 'UK would support US over chemical attacks' June 27, 2017The defence secretary said the government would support 'proportionate' military action
- Crowd catches girl after ride fall June 26, 2017A father describes the moment it happened at a Six Flags theme park in New York.
- £100m from West to clean up Russian nuclear base June 26, 2017Western nations are giving Russia nearly £100m to clear up nuclear waste at Andreyeva Bay, a contaminated Cold War submarine base.
- The robot that can pick up virtually any object June 26, 2017Scientists at UC Berkeley have created a robot that has learnt to pick up virtually any object.
- Spain wildfires threaten Doñana nature reserve June 26, 2017About 2,000 people have been evacuated as the fires near the Unesco heritage site.
- Blue shark spotted on holiday resort in Majorca June 26, 2017The shark was reportedly 8ft long and had to be put down after it was caught because of a head injury.
- Retired UK ambulances saving lives in Syria June 26, 2017Volunteers from the 'Unity Convoy' have delivered 100 ambulances to the devastated country.
- The moment Colombia passenger boat sank June 25, 2017Several people died when a passenger boat sank on a reservoir near the town of Guatapé in north-western Colombia.
- How Syrian refugees battle against cancer June 25, 2017Ammash, 4, has leukaemia and the funds for his treatment are running out.
- Mosul: 'Run and beware of snipers' June 25, 2017The BBC's Orla Guerin joins Iraqi fighters so close to IS militants they can "see their faces".
- Passenger films 'washing machine' flight June 25, 2017An AirAsia X plane is forced to turn back to Perth after suffering a "technical fault".
- Your weekly dose of happy news June 25, 2017Here's what made us smile this week.
- Pakistan oil tanker blaze kills dozens June 25, 2017Dozens of people were killed when a lorry transporting oil burst into flames in Pakistan.
- Is this Russia's green screen queen? June 24, 2017Russian YouTuber Tatiana Subbotina shares how she "travels the world" without leaving her home.
- California 'road rage' results in motorway car crash June 24, 2017A car swerves after an altercation with a motorcyclist in California. Footage courtesy Chris Traber