Explore the world - live!
School bus CUT IN HALF in horror crash with TRAIN – at least 4 children dead, 19 injured
School bus CUT IN HALF in horror crash with TRAIN – at least 4 children dead, 19 injured France’s interior ministry reported that at least four children have been killed and 24 people have been injured. All the victims were on board the bus and the children...
North Korea threat: Kim Jong-un will continue World War 3 plot until he's safe from Trump
North Korea threat: Kim Jong-un will continue World War 3 plot until he’s safe from Trump North Korea sparked fears...
California fires MAP: Where are the fires now? Is there still a wildfire threat?
California fires MAP: Where are the fires now? Is there still a wildfire threat? At least four major wildfires are...
North Korea WARNING: Kim Jong-un will 'COVERTLY' develop weapons amid World War 3 talks
North Korea WARNING: Kim Jong-un will ‘COVERTLY’ develop weapons amid World War 3 talks North Korea sparked World War 3...
Christmas cancelled: Jesus's hometown of Nazareth SCRAPS celebrations because of Trump
Christmas cancelled: Jesus’s hometown of Nazareth SCRAPS celebrations because of Trump Getty The US president caused uproar when he recognised...
Merkel tries to cling to power as coalition talks STALL
Merkel tries to cling to power as coalition talks STALL The German Chancellor is desperately trying to cling to power...
Donald Trump’s fake news is 'dangerous attack on democracy' fumes Cameron
Donald Trump’s fake news is ‘dangerous attack on democracy’ fumes Cameron The former British Prime Minister accused the US President...
Selective solidarity WON'T work! Merkel blasts Tusk for migrant quota plans with sly dig
Selective solidarity WON’T work! Merkel blasts Tusk for migrant quota plans with sly dig The German Chancellor simply said “we...
Sicily rocked by series of earthquakes as expert says MORE tremors possible
Sicily rocked by series of earthquakes as expert says MORE tremors possible The tremors hit in the Strait of Sicily,...
'ACT RATIONALLY' Donald Tusk warns EU tearing itself apart over migrant and euro divisions
‘ACT RATIONALLY’ Donald Tusk warns EU tearing itself apart over migrant and euro divisions The president of the European Council...
Chancellor embarks on Chinese trade mission to strengthen post-Brexit ties
Chancellor embarks on Chinese trade mission to strengthen post-Brexit ties China is the world’s second largest economy after the United...
Man who controls EU money warns Brexit will create HUGE ‘SHOCK’ for Europe’s economies
Man who controls EU money warns Brexit will create HUGE ‘SHOCK’ for Europe’s economies Mario Centeno, the Portuguese finance minister,...
‘Giant wasted opportunity’ eurozone reform thrown into doubt
‘Giant wasted opportunity’ eurozone reform thrown into doubt Reform of the eurozone has been thrown into doubt due to a...
World War 3: North Korea insults could REVEAL Kim Jong-un’s next nuclear missile test
World War 3: North Korea insults could REVEAL Kim Jong-un’s next nuclear missile test Michael Lammbrau, from Mercyhurst University in...
'Several injured' as plane carrying 25 people crashes shortly after takeoff from airstrip
‘Several injured’ as plane carrying 25 people crashes shortly after takeoff from airstrip The 22 passengers and three crew were...
Shocking hidden photo could reveal SECRETS of North Korea’s nuclear programme
Shocking hidden photo could reveal SECRETS of North Korea’s nuclear programme The shocking image was spotted in the background of...
World War 3: Taiwan 'ready for WAR' with China after quick military response to threats
World War 3: Taiwan ‘ready for WAR’ with China after quick military response to threats GETTY Chinese jets carried out...
Ground shaking earthquake rocks the US on known 'active fault' near Ring of Fire
Ground shaking earthquake rocks the US on known ‘active fault’ near Ring of Fire The 4.0 magnitude earthquake hit areas...
World War 3: 'Unstable Trump could start NUCLEAR WAR' claims Democratic Governor
World War 3: ‘Unstable Trump could start NUCLEAR WAR’ claims Democratic Governor Chairman of the Democratic Governors Association, Jay Inslee,...
Cricket Australia ’seriously concerned’ after claim third Ashes Test could be 'spot fixed'
Cricket Australia ’seriously concerned’ after claim third Ashes Test could be ‘spot fixed’ An undercover newspaper investigation claimed to have...
Italy goes to polls in MARCH: Could Rome decide to leave the EU?
Italy goes to polls in MARCH: Could Rome decide to leave the EU? Local media reports claim the general election...
Brexit hits Austria: Salzburg TERRIFIED as exports to Britain PLUNGE
Brexit hits Austria: Salzburg TERRIFIED as exports to Britain PLUNGE Exports to Great Britain fell by 19.7 per cent in...
- Haley says missile parts prove Iran violating UN resolutions December 14, 2017U.S. Ambassador to the United Nations Nikki Haley said Thursday that she had "undeniable" evidence that Iran has been funneling missiles to Houthi rebels in Yemen in violation of U.N. resolutions.Samuel Chamberlain
- UN Security Council warns on South Sudan peace efforts December 14, 2017The U.N. Security Council is warning of "costs or consequences" for South Sudan's government and opposition groups if they undermine upcoming efforts to achieve a cease-fire and implement a 2015 peace agreement.
- Dutch police: 2 dead in stabbings in southern city December 14, 2017Police in the southern Dutch city of Maastricht say two people have died and a number of people have been wounded in two stabbing incidents.
- EU distances itself from Trump with comment on Jerusalem December 14, 2017A European Union leader says leaders of the 28-nation bloc have reiterated their "firm commitment" to a two-state solution for Israel and the Palestinians, in what amounts to a rebuke of President Donald Trump's recent decision to recognize Jerusalem as Israel's capital.
- Mexican front-runner sets cabinet ahead of presidential vote December 14, 2017Front-running presidential candidate Andres Manuel Lopez Obrador presented his proposed cabinet if he wins Mexico's July 1 elections.
- Mexico ups benchmark lending rate ¼-point to 7.25 percent December 14, 2017Mexico's central bank is raising its benchmark interest rate a quarter point to 7.25 percent to try to rein in inflation that continues to outpace targets.
- EU extends sanctions against Russia over Ukraine December 14, 2017The European Union has extended sanctions against Russia because of the stalled peace process in Ukraine.
- Clashes break out as Argentines protest pension reform December 14, 2017Argentine police clashed Thursday with demonstrators protesting reforms to the retirement and pension system.
- Holocaust survivors worldwide celebrate Hanukkah December 14, 2017Hundreds of Holocaust survivors are taking part in the third candle lighting of Hanukkah in Berlin, Jerusalem and New York — part of a tribute to survivors worldwide that's being organized by the Jewish Claims Conference.
- School bus hit by train in southern France, at least 4 students dead December 14, 2017At least four school children were killed in southern France on Thursday after a train and bus collided, the French Interior Ministry reported.Lucia Suarez Sang
- Disney-Fox: Five things it could mean December 14, 2017The BBC's Andrew Neil has five things the $52.4bn (£39bn) tie-up could mean.
- 'Flat-chested' K-pop star responds to 'cruel' body comments December 14, 2017Online critics said she didn't look right for K-pop, but Amber Liu from girl group f(x) is fighting back.
- Roy Moore refuses to concede after Alabama election defeat December 14, 2017Defeated Republican Roy Moore refuses to concede Alabama race and warns a cultural battle 'rages on'.
- Pitch Perfect 3 gets pre-Christmas UK release December 14, 2017The all-female franchise is singing its way back into cinemas for a third time.
- Catalonia election: The bare facts December 14, 2017Gavin Lee presents the key players in the election, with the help of some rather colourful figurines.
- Gujarat's women bikers on a mission December 14, 2017Why are girls dropping out of school in the Indian prime minister's home state? The BBC and four women bikers hit the election trail to find out.
- Dramatic end to Los Angeles car chase December 13, 2017The San Fernando Valley pursuit ended in a rather unexpected way.
- Record attempt for most people playing single piano December 13, 2017Eighteen children and two teachers in Sarajevo have attempted to play one piano at the same time.
- 'They sold me three times' December 13, 2017Accounts of slavery, torture and killings emerge from Nigerian migrants flown back from Libya.
- The one-year-old who snowboards in US December 13, 2017With her parents watching, this baby tries out snowboarding in Idaho for the first time.
- Beware when rescuing baby elephants December 13, 2017Rescuers in Sri Lanka had a tricky task handling a protective mother when a baby elephant got stuck in a drain.
- Last chance to save the 'panda of the sea' from extinction December 13, 2017A last-ditch effort to save the world's rarest marine mammal from extinction has been launched.
- Injured dog gets 'blade runner' prosthetic legs in Thailand December 13, 2017A Thai street dog who lost his front legs gets a new lease of life thanks to prosthetic limbs.
- Alabama upset: What Jones victory over Moore means for Trump December 13, 2017Few thought the Democrats could pull off such a historic victory, and it could have real consequences for the president, says Nick Bryant.
- 'Lonely gifs' by Motocross Saito celebrate solitude in Japan December 13, 2017An illustrator's creative gifs depicting solitary "calm in the chaos" of urban life attract interest online.
- Raqqa casualties: 'I blame the coalition' December 13, 2017Civilians are returning to Raqqa after Islamic State were pushed out, but dangers, and wounds, remain.
- DR Congo crisis: On Kasai's hunger road December 12, 2017Fergal Keane reveals the crisis in DR Congo's Kasai region, where millions face starvation.
- Does this statue deserve a red card? December 12, 2017A wild-haired statue of footballing legend Maradona has been unveiled in India.
- Macron: Trump 'will change his mind' on climate accord December 12, 2017French President Emmanuel Macron has said he thinks the US is "extremely aggressive to decide on its own just to leave" the climate accord.
- After Weinstein, Trump sexual misconduct accusers demand action December 12, 2017More than a dozen women have accused Donald Trump of sexual misconduct. Now, in the moment of #MeToo, how do they feel?